I’m dwelling in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Which is simply down the highway from Quepos, Costa Rica. And I’ve lots of issues to train you guys about each these locations. So should you’re planning a go to, or eager about even transferring right here, you’ve got come to the precise place.
You should do these 8 issues should you go to Quepos or Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica!
1. 0:38 – Visit Manuel Antonio National Park
2. 1:12 – Try a Traditional Costa Rican Soda Restaurant
3. 2:09 – Visit La Marina (Marina Pez Vela, Quepos Costa Rica)
4. 3:12 – Walk the Quepos Downtown Waterfront
5. 3:55 – Visit the Quepos Farmer’s Market
6. 5:47 – Try Restaurants in Manuel Antonio
7. 7:38 – Catch a Sunset
8. 8:18 – Visit the Beaches in Manuel Antonio
As all the time, I’m Dan from The New Travel. Thanks for watching!
OTHER COSTA RICA VIDEOS you might take pleasure in 😉
WHY I MOVED TO COSTA RICA (it isn’t what you assume)
Living Cheap in COSTA RICA — $10 Farmers Market Challenge
COSTA RICAN SUPERMARKET – Cost of Living in Costa Rica
Trying Costa Rican Food | $5 Breakfast in Costa Rica
► If you loved, remember to LEAVE A LIKE!
► ALL SOCIAL MEDIA (come say hello!)
Twitter – http://twitter.com/danvineberg
Instagram – http://instagram.com/thenewtravel
Facebook – http://facebook.com/danvineberg
► Where do you get the music to your movies?
Here’s the reply! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytYZh-hxGEc
► What digital camera ought to I get for vlogging?
I like to recommend the Canon G7X Mark II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-y9BjjjSzA
Or, a less expensive choice is the Canon VIXIA HF R700:
Music by: Epidemic Sound